- Your transfers to and from Montezuma: Once you arrive in Tambor, we will pick you up and you won’t need to worry about transportation again until you fly home. More details on traveling can be found here.
- 7 nights accommodation: That’s Saturday to Saturday, in one of our 3 beach houses. Additional info on accomodation can be found here.
- All your surf coaching: Our program includes daily sessions in the water, followed by technique and theory lessons back at camp. Read more about the coaching at Peaks ‘n Swells.
- All your meals: We embrace Pura Vida with local, organic food prepared by our chef and served family-style three times a day at camp. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, beach snacks, and happy hour at camp are all included in your stay. Read more here.
- Yoga: Wake up and stroll over to the yoga session looking out at the ocean, surrounded by jungle and let some of the most talented instructors lead you through a surf tailored yoga session. Read more here.
- Massage: A therapeutic body massage is also part of your stay and it will be much appreciated after the work out of surfing twice a day.
- Activities: During your stay at Peaks ‘n Swells, you’ll have one full day off midweek to relax, explore and/or take advantage of one of the complimentary day off activities on offer. There’s the zip lining , stand up paddle boarding, boat tour, horseback riding, waterfall, or a visit to the nature reserve. Read more here.
- Photos Of Your Surfing: Our photographer, will be down on the beach several mornings during your stay to document your waves and week. We will give you all the images to keep.
- We’ll also make sure that you have everything you need to surf (apart from your boardshorts/bikini). That means: surfboards, leashes, fins, & wax.
…What’s Not Included?
- Your flights to Costa Rica are not included but once you touch the ground in Tambor we’ve got you covered.
- You will just need to bring your clothes, a toothbrush and toothpaste. Check our FAQs Page for a suggested list on what to pack!